Display Solution - Your Source for Trade Show Displays, Booth Design & Planning Services
From Pop Up trade show displays, Banner Stands, Hanging Signs, Outdoor displays, all the way up to large Custom Booths - we're here to help to meet your company's marketing goals & exhibit needs. We ship across Canada and United States! Visit our large showroom located in Toronto – Vaughan.
Same Day Shipping
We offer same day shipping for most of our in-stock items. Orders must be placed by 1PM EST Monday through Friday to qualify for same day shipping. Items with longer lead times will be mentioned on the product page. Please contact customer service to discuss about your order before placing your order.
Where Do We Ship Our Products?
We ship across most US states and Canadian locations. For all order deliveries outside of these regions, a freight forwarder and payment by wire transfer is required. Currently we do not ship to post office boxes, APO’s or FPO’S.
Available Shipping Methods
We offer all shipping methods such as Ground, Expedited/Air, Truck/ Freight, Direct/ Special Delivery. Please contact customer service to discuss any special delivery needs before placing your order.
Most of our orders for Canadian and USA destinations ship via standard Ground via Small Parcel Carrier (such as FedEx, UPS and Purolator). For faster delivery time you can select Expedited/Air delivery option.
We also offer expedited shipping for both, USA and Canadian destinations, such as 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day for most of our products, with some exceptions. Package shipments to US territories will ship Fedex International Economy or International Priority. Please contact our customer service representative for more information.
Some orders with large size, weight or fragile nature must ship via freight truck. Items that require truck shipping might be determined later depending on order. Our customer service representative will contact you for order require this shipping method.
Premium / Special Delivery
Premium/ Special delivery is available on a limited basis. Please contact our customer service representative for more information.
Estimated Ground Transit Times
What To Do When A Shipment Arrives
Check and inspect the parcel before the delivery driver leaves. Before signing the delivery receipt, please check the correct number of packages and inspect the package if there any damages to packaging. This would be a Proof of Delivery (POD) for the freight shipments. You may refuse delivery only when there is obvious damage to actual product. You must immediately inform us via phone for our record.
What To Do in Case of Damage
- Kindly furnish photo copies or pictures of products if you have received items in damaged condition.These proofs are useful for further processing with insurance and courier companies.
- To be Eligible for Damage claim , Report matter within 1-2 business days complete with supporting documents as proof for courier company.
- Missing Items must be reprinted and sent to us within 1-2 business days.
- We abide by all the deadlines and are not responsible for having missed them because of delay by courier companies.
How Are Shipping Charges Calculated?
Parcel / Small Package
- Weight: Most Small Parcel Carriers, shipping charges for Ground or Expedited orders are based on either the dimensional weight (volume) or the actual physical weight of the boxess, whichever is greater. The difference between actual and dimensional weight can vary greatly.
- Destination point: Zip or postal code
- Quantity of Boxes: All order we pack with the least amount of boxes necessary with the required amount of packaging to get them delivered safely. We ship and charge shipping cost based on the least expensive shipping carriers and shipping methods that we use.
Freight / Truck shipments are calculated according to standard guidelines and specific freight classes and prices quoted include discounts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose to ship on your own account for either ground or freight orders, your shipping costs will likely be much higher than the costs show on our website. We will not be held responsible for any price differences if you choose to ship your order on your own carrier account.
Information Regarding Transit Times
- Shipping days and lead times include weekdays only. They do not include weekends, holidays or other published exceptions, which will be listed in the shopping cart during checkout if applicable.
- Transit times start the business day after the order ships. For example, an order confirmed to ship on Monday via 2 Day Air will arrive by end of business on Wednesday.
- Customers can track orders on our website here to see estimated arrival times. Tracking will be available approximately 48 - 72 hours after shipment.
- Many of our items have a published lead-time before shipping, which is separate from the transit time. Lead-times for US deliveries may longer than Canadian deliveries.
- Date of delivery is not guaranteed by Display Solution unless “day specific” delivery (expedited shipping) has been chosen. Standard ground estimated transit times are based on the carrier’s published transit times and are subject to change by the carrier.
- Refunds will not be given for delays on Ground shipments.
- Refunds will not be given for late deliveries due to Acts of God (weather-related, etc) on Guaranteed, 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipments.